Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
How you use CloudLink
When you have installed CloudLink and prepared your Exchange or Domino environment, you must configure CloudLink to set up the required interconnections with your mail environment and your Enterprise Vault.cloud company.
After CloudLink is configured you can define tasks to perform the required actions on your Active Directory or Domino Directory accounts. You can configure each task to run immediately or later, and on a recurring schedule if required.
You can monitor the progress of tasks and their results from CloudLink's reports and log files. You can also use the Archive User Browser in CloudLink Task Manager to view and export Enterprise Vault.cloud status information about the synchronized users.