Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring the web folder properties
In theconfiguration step you must specify the details for the Personal.cloud web folder that CloudLink adds to user mailboxes.
The Web Folder Management Configuration task on the Select Configuration Task(s) page.configuration step is shown only if you selected the
To configure the web folder properties
- Go to the Web Folder Properties configuration step.
- In the Name box, enter a folder name for the Personal.cloud web folder.
- In the Region box, select your Enterprise Vault.cloud geographical region.
The region names have changed at version 4.0.3.
- The URL box displays a URL based on the selected region. If you use Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) for single sign-on to Personal.cloud, update the URL to specify the appropriate application login URL.
- In the Folder Path box, select one of the following locations for the web folder:
Mailbox, for a top-level folder
Inbox, for a subfolder within the user's Inbox.
- To have the web folder located as a subfolder in a specified location, select the As a Sub Folder of check box, and type the parent folder name in the text box.
- Click Next to save the settings and continue.