Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Specifying the CloudLink service account
In theconfiguration step you must provide the credentials of the account that the ArchiveTools CloudLink Server service is to run under.
The account must have the required permissions.
To specify the CloudLink service account
- Go to the Specify CloudLink Service Account configuration step.
- In the Account box, type the name of the CloudLink service account.
Enter the account name in the format
- In the Password box, type the password for the CloudLink service account.
- In the Confirm Password box, re-type the password for the CloudLink service account.
- Click Validate to validate the account.
- Click Next to save the CloudLink service account values and continue to the next configuration step.
CloudLink changes the logon account for the ArchiveTools CloudLink Server service to the account that you specified.