Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-06-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Specifying the Notes ID password
In theconfiguration step you must specify the password of the Notes ID file that CloudLink uses to access the Domino Directory and the Domino views.
To specify the Notes ID password
- Go to the Specify Notes ID configuration step.
- In the Notes ID Password box, enter the Notes ID password.
- Click Login. CloudLink attempts to log in with the Notes ID to the Domino Directory on the Domino server.
- If the login is successful, a dialog box indicates that the Notes ID file was successfully accessed. Click Ok on the dialog.
Information about your Domino environment, such as the number of directories is available in CloudLink when the login is successful.
- Click Next to save the Notes ID password and continue to the next configuration step.