Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Introduction to Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
CloudLink tasks for Exchange include an optional action to synchronize mailbox delegation permissions. This option enables users to read in Personal.cloud the archived messages of Exchange mailboxes for which they have Full Access delegation permission.
Note the following regarding mailbox delegation synchronization at this release:
CloudLink synchronizes the delegation permissions that have been applied to on-premises Exchange user mailboxes and shared mailboxes. The Exchange administrator typically applies these mailbox delegation permissions through the Exchange Admin Center or the Exchange Management Console, or with PowerShell.
CloudLink does not synchronize delegate access to mailbox folders that users can set from Outlook.
CloudLink synchronizes delegation permissions that have been granted to users and mail-enabled security groups.
For information on the versions of Exchange that CloudLink supports for delegate permission synchronization, see the Enterprise Vault.cloud Compatibility List.
CloudLink also provides a task action to remove any previously synchronized Exchange mailbox delegation permissions from Enterprise Vault.cloud.