Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
CloudLink Active Directory synchronization limitations
The following limitations relate to CloudLink Active Directory synchronization:
Aliases are only synchronized for individual accounts.
Aliases within dynamic groups or security groups are not synchronized.
User accounts and groups without email addresses are not synchronized.
CloudLink uses email addresses to synchronize with Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Synchronization of groups to Enterprise Vault.cloud does not synchronize individual user properties such as SMTP alias.
Use OUs or individual users instead of distribution groups for synchronization.
At this time, Enterprise Vault.cloud does not offer the ability to leverage off Active Directory group attributes.