Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring report management and logging
In theconfiguration step you configure the settings for CloudLink's reports and its log files.
To configure report management and logging
- Go to the Report Management configuration step.
- In the Log Folder box, enter the path to the folder where the CloudLink is to save its log files.
- In the Log Level drop-down list, choose the log level. The log level options are as follows:
Task logs and reports include warnings and errors for synchronization events. The default setting, recommended for typical use.
Task logs and reports include warnings, errors, and additional information about synchronization events. Use this setting to troubleshoot CloudLink issues.
- In the Save Last Report(s) box, enter the number of previous reports and logs to be retained. The maximum setting is 25, which is also the default.
To complete the configuration, do as follows:
If you selected the Welcome Message Template task in Select Configuration Task(s), click Next to save the reports configuration and continue to the next configuration step.
Otherwise, click Finish to save and finish the configuration. CloudLink returns you to the Welcome to CloudLink page.
If the Configuration Status pane indicates that you still have configuration steps to complete, or if you want to change the configuration, you can rerun the configuration process and click Next to skip through any completed steps that you do not want to change.