Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Starting and closing the CloudLink application
You can start and close the CloudLink application as follows.
CloudLink must run with elevated privileges if User Account Control (UAC) is enabled. The following start procedure explains how you can run CloudLink as an administrator, if required.
To start the CloudLink application
Do one of the following:
Launch CloudLink from the CloudLink desktop shortcut.
If Windows User Account Control (UAC) is turned on, you must run CloudLink as an administrator. Hold down Shift while you right-click the desktop shortcut, and then select Run as administrator.
Or go to Start > Programs > ArchiveTools CloudLink. The ArchiveTools CloudLink option launches CloudLink.
If Windows User Account Control (UAC) is turned on, you must run CloudLink as an administrator. Hold down Shift while you right-click the ArchiveTools CloudLink option, and then select Run as administrator from the shortcut menu.
To close the CloudLink application
- Close the CloudLink window.