Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring CloudLink for Domino
You must configure CloudLink to work with Enterprise Vault.cloud and with your Domino environment. Table: CloudLink configuration steps for IBM Domino lists the configuration steps.
Table: CloudLink configuration steps for IBM Domino
Select Configuration Task(s)
Select the tasks that you want to CloudLink to perform. CloudLink builds a list of additional configuration steps that you need to complete, based on your selections.
Specify CloudLink Service Account
Provide the credentials of the Windows service account for CloudLink to use.
Specify Notes ID
Specify the password of the Notes ID file that CloudLink uses to access the Domino Directory and the Domino views.
Cloud Archive Credential
Specify the credentials for an Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console login account that has the System Administrator role.
Configure Domino Properties to sync
Select the properties to synchronize from Domino Directory to Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Additional Domino Sync Options
Determine what happens to Enterprise Vault.cloud archive accounts if the account is removed from the Domino view.
Configure the CloudLink log settings and report settings.
Welcome Message Template
Configure the template for Personal.cloud welcome email messages that CloudLink sends.
This step is shown only if you select the Welcome Message Template configuration task.