Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Exporting archive account information from the Archive User Browser
The Archive User Browser displays information about the users that you have selected for CloudLink to synchronize. In Active Directory environments it can also provide information about all of the users in the Active Directory domains you registered with CloudLink.
You can export the details of users that are listed in the Archive User Browser to a CSV (comma-separated values) file. You can choose the account details to export, based on the account status.
To export the archive account information from the Archive User Browser to a CSV file
- Select Task Manager near the bottom of the left pane.
- On the Welcome to Task Manager Wizard page, in the Archive User Browser pane, click the Export drop-down.
- From the Export drop-down menu, select the accounts whose details you want to include in the exported CSV file:
Archive Active Accounts: Include only the accounts for which archiving is set to enabled.
Personal Archive accounts: Include only the accounts for which access to Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud is set to enabled.
Archive Disabled Accounts: Include only the accounts for which archiving is set to disabled.
Export All: Include all of the accounts.
- In the Export dialog, enter the destination file path for the CSV file and click OK.