Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
You must perform some configuration steps on your Exchange Server 2003 servers to prepare for the configuration of CloudLink.
Perform the appropriate steps on each Exchange Server 2003 server with which you want to use CloudLink.
Table: Exchange 2003 server configuration steps lists the configuration steps.
Table: Exchange 2003 server configuration steps
Exchange server configuration step
Ensure that the Web Server Extensions WebDAV protocol is enabled.
Assign the required administrator permissions to the CloudLink service account.
If forms-based authentication is enabled, configure remote login for forms-based authentication.