Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
When you have completed the configuration of CloudLink, you can create one or more tasks that define a set of actions for CloudLink to perform on Active Directory accounts.
Table: Creating a CloudLink task lists the steps that are required to create a task for Exchange. The Task Manager wizard takes you through the process.
Table: Creating a CloudLink task
Select the Active Directory users, groups, or Organizational Units on which to perform the task.
Allow remote account management by CloudLink, if required.
Select the actions for the task to perform.
Deselect actions for specific users, if required.
Configure the web folder properties, if required.
Name and schedule the task.