Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Steps to set up CloudLink
Table: Principal steps to set up CloudLink lists the major steps that are required to set up CloudLink.
Table: Principal steps to set up CloudLink
Check the requirements for CloudLink.
Install or upgrade the CloudLink application.
Perform the required configuration steps to set up CloudLink in a Microsoft Exchange or IBM Domino environment.
Create the CloudLink tasks to perform the actions you require.
Monitor and manage your CloudLink tasks.