Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
About setting up CloudLink with Domino
Table: Steps to set up CloudLink with IBM Domino lists the steps that are required to set up CloudLink for use in a Microsoft Exchange environment.
Table: Steps to set up CloudLink with IBM Domino
Create a service account for CloudLink.
Create a Notes account for CloudLink and set up Notes on the CloudLink server.
Confirm that the Domino Global Domain document is configured.
Run the CloudLink configuration wizard.