Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Reviewing the task parameters
This Task Summary step of the CloudLink Task Manager Wizard displays a summary of the task that you have defined.
To review the task parameters
On the Task Summary wizard page, check the description of the task and then do one of the following:
To make changes to the task, click Back and edit the configuration steps as required.
To create the defined task, click Finish.
CloudLink returns to the Welcome to Task Manager Wizard page, and adds the task to the list of tasks in the Created Task List section.
To cancel the creation of the task, click Cancel.