Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
About the account credentials that CloudLink requires
During the configuration of CloudLink you must provide the credentials for a number of accounts:
The CloudLink service account. This is a Windows service account with the required permissions. The ArchiveTools CloudLink Server service runs under this account to access Active Directory, Exchange servers and Domino servers, and to deploy Personal.cloud web folders.
If you configure Active Directory synchronization or Domino Directory synchronization, CloudLink requires the credentials of an Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console account. This account must have the System Administrator administration role in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console.
For Domino Directory synchronization, you must specify the password for the Notes ID file that was used to configure the Lotus Notes client on the CloudLink server.