Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
CloudLink server requirements
For optimal performance we recommend that you install the CloudLink application on a standalone server or virtual machine. We recommend that you do not install CloudLink on an Exchange server, Domino server, or Active Directory domain controller, due to the potential performance effect.
Table: CloudLink server requirements specifies the requirements for the server on which you run CloudLink.
Table: CloudLink server requirements
One of the following:
You must either turn off User Account Control (UAC), or run CloudLink as an Administrator.
Multi-core x86 or x64 processor
16 GB RAM
Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Notes client requirement for Domino Directory synchronization.
Lotus Notes client 8.5.3 or IBM Notes client 9.0 must be installed on the CloudLink server. You can use either of these Notes clients with any Domino server version that CloudLink supports.
The Notes client must be configured in single-user mode, using default directories. The Notes client must be configured using the ID file of a user that has at least Reader access to the Domino Directory. The ID file must be stored in the default data directory.
Server/network account permissions
To install the CloudLink application you require Local System Administrator permissions.
If you deploy CloudLink in an Exchange resource forest environment, the CloudLink server must be located in the forest where the Exchange servers reside.
When in use, CloudLink requires Internet connectivity to perform synchronizations to Enterprise Vault.cloud. CloudLink uses the system default Internet proxy settings.
If your CloudLink server routes network traffic through a proxy server, ensure that the CloudLink service account has permission to connect to the data center website for your Enterprise Vault.cloud geographical region. All traffic is on port 443.
You can obtain the data center URL for your Enterprise Vault.cloud geographical region from Veritas Services & Support.
When in use, CloudLink requires network access to your Active Directory or Domino Directory.
If you configure Personal.cloud web folder deployment, CloudLink also requires network access to your Exchange Server domains.