Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
When you have completed the configuration of CloudLink for Domino, you can create one or more tasks that define a set of actions for CloudLink to perform on the Domino Directory accounts.
Table: Creating a CloudLink task for Domino lists the steps that are required to create a task for Domino. The Task Manager wizard takes you through the required steps.
Table: Creating a CloudLink task for Domino
Select the Domino view on which to perform the task.
Choose whether to disable archive access for users in Domino deny groups.
Allow remote account management by CloudLink, if required.
Select the actions for the task to perform.
Schedule the task.
See Scheduling a task.
Review the task parameters and complete the task.