Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Selecting the actions for a task to perform in an Exchange environment
The Select Action(s) step of the CloudLink Task Manager Wizard lets you choose the actions that the task performs.
The actionsand are not available for selection unless the option to manage account provisioning remotely using CloudLink is selected in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console.
To select the actions for a task to perform
- On the Select Action(s) page, choose one or more actions for the task to perform, for the users you specified:
The following table describes all the actions you can select from.
Synchronize with Active Directory
Synchronizes Active Directory properties with Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Enable user access to Personal Archive
Enables the user to access Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud.
Send users a welcome message with their username and password
Resets the password for the user's Personal.cloud account, and sends the new password to the user along with the user name, in a welcome message.
Send users a welcome message if not sent previously
Sends the welcome message with the new password only if the task has not sent one before.
This option is selected by default, to avoid resetting passwords and sending welcome messages to users with existing passwords. If you deselect this option for a recurrent task, the task resets the account password and sends a welcome message every time it runs.
Enable Archiving for Disabled Active Directory Accounts
Enables archiving for disabled Active Directory accounts.
Regardless of the Active Directory account status, treats the account as if it is disabled and performs the action that is selected under For user accounts disabled in Active Directory in the Additional AD Sync Options configuration step.
For example, if the For user accounts disabled in Active Directory option is set to Disable Enterprise Vault.cloud Archiving and Login, then regardless of the Active Directory account status the task disables archiving and login to Personal.cloud.
Add or Remove Web Folder to user's Microsoft Outlook for Personal Archive
Deploys or removes an Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud web folder in the user mailboxes. Select the required sub-option.
Synchronize or Remove Mailbox Delegation Permissions
Synchronizes mailbox delegation permissions, or removes any previously synchronized mailbox delegation permissions for the targeted users or groups. Select the required sub-option.
- Click Next to save the task selections and continue to the next wizard step.