Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Creating a Notes account for CloudLink and setting up Notes on the CloudLink server
CloudLink accesses Domino Directory and Domino views using the Notes API. To make the connection, CloudLink requires a Notes user ID that has the required administrative rights. You can use the Domino Administrator ID if you want, but we recommend that you create a Notes account for CloudLink to use, with only the required permissions.
The server on which CloudLink is installed must run Lotus Notes client 8.5.3 or IBM Notes client 9.0.
During the configuration and operation of CloudLink, the CloudLink Notes client must remain closed, because CloudLink uses the Notes API.
To create a Notes account for CloudLink
- Create a Notes user within the Domino Directory that has a valid ID file and Reader access to the Directory. There is no requirement for this user to have a mail file.
To set up Notes on the CloudLink server
- Log on to the CloudLink server with the CloudLink service account.
- Install Lotus Notes client 8.5.3 or IBM Notes client 9.0 in single-user mode, using the default directories.
- Configure Notes using the ID file that you have created for CloudLink. Ensure that the ID file is stored within the default data directory.