Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-06-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Creating a CloudLink service account for a Domino environment
CloudLink requires a Windows service account for the ArchiveTools CloudLink Server service to run under.
To create a CloudLink service account for a Domino environment
- Create a Windows domain user account with a non-expiring password.
- Add the account to the local Administrators group on the computer on which CloudLink is installed.