Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Selecting the CloudLink configuration tasks for a Domino environment
To begin the configuration of CloudLink, or to review or update the configuration, you must select the tasks that you want to CloudLink to perform. CloudLink can then display the required configuration steps.
If you ran the configuration previously, you must reselect the required tasks.
To select the CloudLink configuration tasks
- Start CloudLink, if it is not already started.
- Click the Configuration tab near the bottom of the Configuration pane.
The Welcome to CloudLink page shows the current configuration status of CloudLink. If you have performed any CloudLink configuration steps previously, the Configuration Status area lists any configuration steps that you have yet to complete.
Do one of the following:
Click Select Configuration Task(s) in the Configuration pane.
Or click Start Configuration Tasklist in the Configuration Tasklist pane.
- Select Configuration Task(s) page, CloudLink populates the Configuration Steps area dynamically with the required configuration steps.
On the Select Configuration Task(s) page, select the required configuration tasks:
For a Domino environment, select Directory Synchronization Configuration, and then select IBM Lotus Domino Directory Synchronization.
When you select IBM Lotus Domino Directory Synchronization, the Web Folder Management Configuration option becomes unselectable. Web folder management is applicable only to a Microsoft Exchange environment.
If you want CloudLink to be able to send email welcome messages to users who receive Enterprise Vault.cloud archives, select Welcome Message Template.
- Click Next to save your tasks and continue to the next configuration step.
Note the following about working through the CloudLink configuration steps:
When you configure CloudLink for the first time, we recommend that you work through the configuration steps in the order in which CloudLink presents them. When you have completed a step, click Next at the bottom of the configuration page to go to the next configuration step.
Alternatively you can navigate between steps by selecting any configuration step in the Configuration Steps area, if you want. However, some steps cannot be selected until earlier steps are successfully completed.
CloudLink marks with a green check mark icon any steps that you have successfully completed.
When you have finished the configuration you can return to a step to change its values if necessary.
The Helpful Suggestions area of each configuration page displays tips on how to complete that step.