Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
CloudLink is a downloadable application that you install locally to aid the deployment and management of Enterprise Vault.cloud:
CloudLink simplifies Enterprise Vault.cloud archive provisioning by synchronizing Microsoft Active Directory or IBM Lotus Domino Directory accounts with Enterprise Vault.cloud. You can use CloudLink to maintain the synchronization between your organization and Enterprise Vault.cloud, and to enable or disable Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud access for individual users.
For Microsoft Exchange mailboxes you can use CloudLink to deploy and manage Personal.cloud web folders. The Personal.cloud web folders enable users to access their Personal.cloud archive directly from within Outlook and supported versions of the Outlook Web App (OWA).
CloudLink can also synchronize Exchange mailbox delegation permissions.
You can use CloudLink to send welcome email messages to users, informing them about their Personal.cloud archive and how to access it.
You can also use CloudLink to provision accounts for Google G Suite Enterprise Gmail message archiving. This functionality is for use in environments where you manage your Google G Suite Enterprise users and groups from Microsoft Active Directory. For more information, see the CloudLink Google Account Synchronization Guide.