Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring the Active Directory properties to synchronize
In theconfiguration step you must select which Active Directory properties to synchronize with Enterprise Vault.cloud.
For most organizations the default setting to synchronize all basic properties is appropriate.
If UserPrincipalName is selected under Advanced Properties, it is synchronized as the Username in Enterprise Vault.cloud. If your organization uses single sign-on access (SSO), this synchronization can cause logins to fail when UserPrincipalName differs from the Primary SMTP address.
Some properties must be synchronized, and so cannot be deselected.
To configure the Active Directory properties to synchronize
- Go to the Configure Sync Properties configuration step.
- By default Basic Properties is selected. For most organizations this is sufficient. If you want to include advanced properties in the Properties to Sync table, click Advanced Properties.
- Select the properties that you want to synchronize. Do not deselect any property unless you are sure that it should not be synchronized. Some properties such as mail, objectGUID, and distinguishedName cannot be deselected.
- Click Next to save your choices and continue.