Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Specifying the additional Domino synchronization options
In theconfiguration step you specify the actions that CloudLink takes for Domino archive accounts if the user is removed from the Domino view that is selected for the CloudLink task.
For CloudLink to act upon the Domino view change, the same recurrent task must perform a synchronization both before and after the change. A task does not recognize the change to an account unless the task has its own record of the account before the change.
Non-recurrent tasks, including the tasks that you run immediately, never disable archives unless the action Disable Archive is selected in the Task Manager wizard.
The options are as follows:
CloudLink makes no changes to the Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud login, or to the Enterprise Vault.cloud archiving settings for the user account.
CloudLink disables the Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud login for the user account. New emails continue to be archived to the account. Archived emails remain accessible for eDiscovery.
CloudLink disables the Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud login for the user account. New emails are not archived to the account. Archived emails remain accessible for eDiscovery.
CloudLink renames the account
To specify the additional Domino synchronization options
- Go to the Additional Domino Sync Options configuration step.
- Select the action that you want CloudLink to take for users who become removed from the Domino view.
Do not use either of the Disable Login options if you intend to create CloudLink tasks with different Domino views as their targets. You may get issues if a user is removed from one view but continues to be present in another.
- Click Next to save the setting and continue to the next configuration step.