Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
About managing tasks and monitoring their results
Table: Managing tasks and monitoring their results lists ways in which you can manage tasks and monitor their progress and effects, and how you can obtain information on the status of accounts that Enterprise Vault.cloud has synchronized.
Table: Managing tasks and monitoring their results
View the Created Tasks list.
Edit, copy, or delete existing tasks.
Monitor the progress and effects of tasks by viewing the task reports.
Examine the CloudLink daily logs, to view the events and actions that resulted from that day's tasks.
Export the details of archive accounts from the Archive User Browser to a CSV (comma-separated values) file.