Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-06-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring the SMTP server settings for email alerts
In theconfiguration step you can configure the SMTP server settings for email alerts that CloudLink sends if the CloudLink AD Sync services fail to synchronize any accounts.
TLS is not supported for sending the email alerts.
To configure the SMTP server settings for email alerts
- Go to the Configure SMTP server configuration step.
- In the Server Name/IP box, enter SMTP server name or IP address of the SMTP server.
- In the Port box, enter the port to use.
- In the Sender Email Address box, enter the email address that failure alerts will be sent from.
- In the Recipient Email Addresss field, enter the email address that failure alerts will be sent to.
- If the SMTP server requires authentication, select the SMTP server requires authentication check box, and then enter the required credentials for authentication.
- Click Next to save the settings and continue.