Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
About the Task Manager Welcome page and Archive User Browser in a Domino environment
The Welcome to Task Manager Wizard page shows information about the following:
The Domino users that you have selected for CloudLink to synchronize to Enterprise Vault.cloud.
CloudLink tasks that you have created.
Summary report information about completed synchronizations.
The Archive User Browser menu bar.pane shows a list of the users that you have selected for CloudLink to synchronize from Domino Directory to Enterprise Vault.cloud. When you start CloudLink, CloudLink reads its local database to provide this information. To refresh this data, click on the
When you create a task, CloudLink adds the users to its database as soon as you select the Domino view. The database can therefore include users for which synchronization has not yet occurred.
Table: Information shown in the Archive User Browser for Domino shows the information that the Archive User Browser displays for each user.
Table: Information shown in the Archive User Browser for Domino
The login name of the user.
The primary email address of the user.
: Archiving is set to enabled.
: Archiving is set to disabled.
: Access to Personal.cloud is set to enabled.
: Access to Personal.cloud is set to disabled.
The date and time of the last synchronization event.
Remember that the Archive User Browser shows information from when you started CloudLink, or from when you last refreshed the Archive User Browser.
You can export the details of the users that are listed in the Archive User Browser to a CSV (comma-separated values) file.
Thearea lists all the tasks that currently exist. The list is empty until you create some tasks. You can manage your existing tasks from this list.
The Task Manager Logging area posts information about synchronizations as they happen, and provides links to the task reports and the CloudLink logs.