Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring Exchange Server 2003 for remote login with forms-based authentication
This step is required only if forms-based authentication is enabled.
Due to security restrictions, CloudLink does not store the service account password. CloudLink must log in remotely to process the Exchange mailboxes.
To configure Exchange Server 2003 for remote login with form-based authentication
- Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft Exchange > System Manager.
- In the left pane of Exchange System Manager, expand the Administrative Groups folder and then expand Servers.
- For a server that has Form Based Authentication enabled, expand Protocols.
- Select the HTTP folder, right-click and then select HTTP Virtual Server.
- In the Properties dialog, do as follows:
In the Name box, type a name for the new virtual server, such as CloudLink Virtual Server.
In the IP address area, click Advanced
- Select (All unassigned) from the identities list, and click Modify.
- In the Identification dialog, change the TCP port to a different value, for example 90.
The port for the new virtual server must be different than the one used for the forms-based authentication virtual server. The port for the new virtual server is used for registering the server in CloudLink.
- Click OK.
- Select the new virtual server, right-click and then select New > Virtual Server Directory.
- In the Name box of the Properties dialog, type in the name exchange, and then click OK.
- Run iisreset from the command prompt to restart the IIS server.