Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-06-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring the Domino properties to synchronize
In theconfiguration step you specify the properties that CloudLink synchronizes from your Domino Directory.
The Domino Directory properties to synchronize are fixed for CloudLink at this release.
To configure the Domino properties to synchronize
- Go to the Configure Domino Properties to sync configuration step.
- Click Next to save the settings and continue to the next configuration step.