Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Reviewing or changing the CloudLink configuration
If required you can rerun the CloudLink configuration process to check or change the existing settings, or to perform any incomplete steps.
To review or change the CloudLink configuration
- In the CloudLink user interface, click the Configuration tab near the bottom of the Configuration pane.
The Configuration Status area on the Welcome to CloudLink page shows the current configuration status of CloudLink.
- Click Select Configuration Task(s) in the Configuration pane.
- On the Select Configuration Task(s) page, reselect the configuration tasks. CloudLink does not store your previous selections.
CloudLink displays the associated list of configuration steps. The steps that are completed are marked with a green check mark icon.
- To complete an incomplete configuration, or to change the settings for any configuration steps, click Next on the Select Configuration Task(s) page, and work though all the configuration steps. Click Next to skip through any steps that require no changes.
You can also view or change the settings of a particular step by clicking that step in the Configuration Steps list.