Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Choosing the Exchange Server settings for web folder management
In theconfiguration step you must provide the information to enable CloudLink to connect with each Exchange server whose mailboxes require Personal.cloud web folders.
For an Exchange Server database availability group (DAG), you must provide the details for each Exchange mail server in the DAG.
The Web Folder Management Configuration task on the Select Configuration Task(s) page.configuration step is shown only if you selected the
To choose the Exchange Server settings for web folder management
- Go to the Choose Exchange Server settings configuration step.
- In Available Email Server(s) on the domain, select an Exchange server whose user mailboxes require Personal.cloud web folders, and then click Add.
- In the Configure Exchange Service Account dialog, Use Default Service Account is selected by default. Keep this option selected unless you want to use an account other than the CloudLink service account that you specified in the Specify CloudLink Service Account step. If you want to use a different account, clear the check box and enter the credentials of an alternative account.
- Click Ok on the configure Exchange Service Account dialog to save the service account details.
The Selected Email Server(s) section displays a row of information relating to the mail server you selected.
- Double-click the cell in the CAS Name column, and enter the Client Access server name for the Exchange mailbox server. If you have a CAS array, enter the array name.
- Double-click the cell in the Email Address column, and type the primary email address of a user who has a mailbox on the mailbox server.
- Select the table row and click Run Validation to test the connection to the Exchange server.
If the server connection is successful the Connection Status column indicates success, and the port number displays in the Port column.
If you want to disconnect a mailbox server, select the entire row for the server in Selected Email server(s) and then click Remove.
- Repeat steps 2 to 7 for each Exchange server whose user mailboxes require Personal.cloud web folders.
- Click Next to save the Exchange server web folder settings and continue to the next step.