Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Performing a new installation of CloudLink
You can install the CloudLink application on a computer that has the required prerequisites.
To perform a new installation of CloudLink
- Download the appropriate version of the compressed CloudLink installation file from the following location on the Veritas Support website:
- Extract the files from the CloudLink compressed file.
Go to the uncompressed files folder and begin the installation in one of the following ways:
If Windows User Account Control (UAC) is turned on you must run the installation as an administrator. Hold down Shift while you right-click the file
setup.exe, and then select Run as administrator from the shortcut menu.
Otherwise, double-click the file
- Follow the CloudLink setup wizard.
When the installation has completed, the ArchiveTools CloudLink icon is present on the Windows desktop.