Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Naming and scheduling a task
Thestep of the CloudLink Task Manager Wizard lets you determine when and how often a task runs.
You can configure a CloudLink task to run at any of the following times:
Later, either once or recurrently
Immediately and also later, either once or recurrently
To name and schedule a task
- On the Schedule Configuration wizard page, in the Task Name box, enter a name for the task.
Select one of the following options:
To run the task immediately, and once only, select Run Immediately, and go to step 5.
To run the task later, either once or recurrently, select Enable Schedule.
To run the task immediately and also later, either once or recurrently, select Run Now and Schedule for Later
- In the Start Time boxes select the future date and time to run the task.
If you want a scheduled task to recur, do as follows:
Under Recurrence, select Repeat Every and then select the frequency with which to run the task.
A high frequency such as hourly may place a heavy demand on your network bandwidth.
Then under Repeat, specify one the following:
No End Date
The task continues to recur with no end date.
Number of Times
The task runs for the number of times that you select.
The task recurs until the date and time you select.
- Click Finish to complete the CloudLink Task Manager wizard.
CloudLink returns to the Welcome to Task Manager Wizard page, and adds the task to the list of tasks in the Created Task List.