Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
You can uninstall the CloudLink application if you no longer require it.
After an uninstallation the CloudLink configuration files and task files remain on your computer in the CloudLink installation folder.
The CloudLink uninstaller will not uninstall the SQL Compact Edition version 3.5 that is installed by older versions of CloudLink. However, it can be uninstalled as long as no other program (a Veritas or an approved third-party product) depends on it.
To uninstall CloudLink
- Open the Windows Services MMC snap-in, and stop the ArchiveTools CloudLink Server service.
- Uninstall CloudLink through the Windows Control Panel's Add/Remove programs option.