Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Registering the domain controllers
In theconfiguration step you must register a domain controller from each domain in the Active Directory forest from which you want to select users or groups to synchronize.
To register the Active Directory domain controllers
- Go to the Register Domain Controller configuration step.
- By default, CloudLink uses the CloudLink service account to connect to the Active Directory forest. If the CloudLink service account is not part of the forest where the user accounts reside, do as follows:
Clear the Use current system account check box.
In the Forest Name box, enter the root domain name.
In the Username and Password boxes, enter the credentials of a Domain Administrator for the specified domain.
Click Search Domain. CloudLink then displays a list of domains and their domain controllers for the specified forest, in the drop-down lists.
- In the Domain drop-down list, select a domain from which you want to synchronize user accounts with Enterprise Vault.cloud.
- In the Domain Controller drop-down list, select a domain controller.
We recommend that you select the domain controller that is nearest to the CloudLink server, to aid performance.
- Click Add.
- If you cleared the Use current system account check box in step 2, CloudLink uses the credentials you specified in that step.
Otherwise, CloudLink displays a Configure Domain Controller dialog. Enter the user name and password of an account that is a member of the Domain Admins group in the domain, such as the CloudLink service account. Then click Ok.
CloudLink adds the selected domain and domain controller to the list in the Registered Domain(s) list.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 for each domain in the Active Directory forest from which you want to synchronize users with Enterprise Vault.cloud.
- Click Next to save and continue to the next configuration step.