Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Selecting the Domino view on which to perform the task
The Select View step of the Task Manager Wizard lets you select the Domino view that contains the users on which you want to perform the CloudLink task.
The CloudLink task acts on all of the user accounts that are associated with the selected Domino view. To limit the users on which to perform a task you may want to create a suitable Domino view that contains only the required users, before you continue
For a Domino mailbox to synchronize to Enterprise Vault.cloud, the person document Internet Address field must be populated with the user's primary SMTP address.
To select the Domino view on which to perform the task
- On the Welcome to Task Manager Wizard page, click Start Task Manager Wizard.
- On the Select View page, in the Select Domino Directory box, select the required Domino Directory from the drop-down list.
- In the Select Domino View box, select the required Domino view from the drop-down list, which lists all the views for the selected Directory.
After a short delay, the Domino Directory Objects in View area loads a list of all the objects in the view that you selected.
- Click Next to save your selections and continue.