Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
Last Published: 2020-06-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Specifying the Administration Console account credentials
In theconfiguration step you must specify the credentials of an Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console login account. The account must have the System Administrator administration role in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console.
To specify the Administration Console account credentials
- Go to the Cloud Archive Credential configuration step.
- In the Username box, type the name of the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console account.
- In the Password box, type the password of the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console account.
- In the Region drop-down list, select your Enterprise Vault.cloud geographical region.
If you do not know the region to which you are assigned, contact Veritas Services & Support.
The region names have changed at version 4.0.3.
- Click Next to save the account details and continue to the next configuration step.