Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Selecting the actions for a task to perform in a Domino environment
The Select Action(s) step of the CloudLink Task Manager wizard lets you choose the actions that the task performs.
The actionsand are not available for selection unless the option to manage account provisioning remotely using CloudLink is selected in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console.
To select the actions for the task to perform in a Domino environment
- On the Select Action(s) wizard page, choose one or more actions for the task to perform on the users in the selected view.
The following table lists all of the possible actions you can select from:
Synchronize with Domino Directory
Synchronize Domino Directory properties with Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Enable user access to Personal Archive
Enable the user to access Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud.
Send users a welcome message with their username and password
Send a welcome email message to the user.
Send users a welcome message if not sent previously
The task sends a welcome message only if it has not sent one before. This option is selected by default to avoid resetting passwords and sending welcome messages to users with existing passwords.
This option is selected by default, to avoid resetting passwords and sending welcome messages to users with existing passwords. If you deselect this option for a recurrent task, the task resets the account password and sends a welcome message every time it runs.
- Click Next to save the task selections and continue to the next wizard step.