Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Configuring the web folder properties for a task
Thestep of the CloudLink Task Manager Wizard is displayed if you selected the task on the page.
In thestep you must specify the details for the Personal.cloud web folder that CloudLink adds to user mailboxes.
To configure web folder properties for a task
On the Web Folder Properties wizard page, do one of the following:
To use the default settings that you configured in the Web Folder Properties step of the CloudLink configuration process, select Use Default Web Folder Property Setting. Then go to step 7.
To use settings that differ from those you configured in the Web Folder Properties step of the CloudLink Configuration process, clear Use Default Web Folder Property Setting. Continue from step 2.
- In the Name box, enter a folder name for the Personal.cloud web folder.
- In the Region drop-down list, select your Enterprise Vault.cloud geographical region.
If you do not know the region to which you are assigned, contact Veritas Services & Support.
The region names have changed at version 4.0.3.
- The URL box displays a URL based on the selected region. If you use Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) for single sign-on to Personal.cloud, update the URL to specify the appropriate application login URL.
- In the Folder Path box, select one of the following locations for the web folder:
Mailbox, for a top-level folder
Inbox, for a subfolder within the user's Inbox.
- To have the web folder located as a subfolder in a specified location, select the As a Sub Folder of check box, and type the parent folder name in the text box.
- Click Next to save the settings and continue.