Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
Selecting users and groups from the Archive User Browser
You can use CloudLink's Archive User Browser to select users and groups on which to perform a task in an Exchange environment.
To select users and groups from the Archive User Browser
- At the bottom of CloudLink's left pane, click Task Manager to display the Welcome to Task Manager Wizard page.
- In the Archive User Browser area, select the required domain from the drop-down list of domains.
- If you want to ensure that the browser reflects any recent changes in Active Directory, you can refresh CloudLink's database from Active Directory. To refresh the database from Active Directory, click the Refresh drop-down and select Refresh from Active Directory.
A refresh with data from Active Directory may take some time, depending on the size of your Active Directory deployment.
- Select the users and groups for the task in one of the following ways:
To select all the current users and groups in the domain
Select the check box in the table header row to the left of the Username header.
Do not select all of the users and groups in a domain unless you are sure that is what you require. If you cause CloudLink to create a lot of unwanted archive accounts, you will either have to disable the unwanted archive accounts or incur the costs of the unwanted archiving.
To select one or more users or groups
Select the check box for one or more users or groups from the displayed list.
To search for users or groups
Enter some search text in the Archive User Browser's Search box and click Search.
From the list of matching users and groups, select the check boxes for the required users and groups.
Searches are performed on the user name or group name only. Your search string must match the name from the beginning. For example, a search on the string Dav matches David Smith and Davinia Jones, but not John Davidson. Wildcard search characters are not supported.
- Right-click the list of users and groups, and select Create Task to launch the Select Action(s) step of the Task Manager Wizard.
If a dialog about the Allow Remote Account Management option appears, you must choose whether to enable remote account management before you continue.