Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink Administration Guide
- About this guide
- About CloudLink
- About Exchange mailbox delegation synchronization
- System requirements for CloudLink
- Steps to set up CloudLink
- Installing or upgrading the CloudLink application
- Setting up CloudLink with Microsoft Exchange
- Configuring Exchange 2003 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 servers for CloudLink
- Configuring CloudLink for Microsoft Exchange
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Exchange
- Selecting the Active Directory users, groups, or OUs on which to perform a task
- Setting up CloudLink with Domino
- Configuring CloudLink for Domino
- Creating CloudLink tasks for Domino
- Monitoring and managing tasks and archive accounts
- Known issues and limitations
About this guide
This guide describes the Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud™ CloudLink on-premises application.
The guide applies to CloudLink versions 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3, 4.1.0, and 4.1.1
This guide describes how set up CloudLink and use it to do the following:
Provision archive accounts in Enterprise Vault.cloud from Microsoft Active Directory accounts or IBM Domino Directory accounts.
Synchronize changes in the Active Directory or Domino Directory accounts to the Enterprise Vault.cloud accounts.
Enable and disable users' access to their Personal.cloud archive.
Create and manage Personal.cloud web folders in Exchange environments.
Send welcome messages to Personal.cloud users.
CloudLink can also provision accounts for Google G Suite Enterprise Gmail message archiving. This functionality is for use in environments where you manage your Google G Suite Enterprise users and groups from Microsoft Active Directory. For more information, see the CloudLink Google Account Synchronization Guide.