Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Checking that the IIS authentication method is correctly set for Vault Store Usage Reporter
If you receive the message "Access Denied" when you try to run Vault Store Usage Reporter, check that the IIS authentication method is correctly set.
To check the authentication method for Vault Store Usage Reporter in IIS
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Expand the tree in the left pane until the EnterpriseVault virtual directory is visible.
- Click the EnterpriseVault virtual directory in the left pane.
- Switch to Content View to display the contents of the EnterpriseVault virtual directory.
For the files
usage.asp, perform the following steps in the order listed:
Click the required file in Content View.
Switch to Features View.
In Features View, double-click Authentication.
Ensure that only Basic Authentication is enabled.
If you need to disable an authentication method, right-click it and then select Disable.
- After you have checked and amended the authentication method for both files, restart IIS.