Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Domino Profile Document Tool syntax
EvLotusDominoProfileDocTool.exe server database id password <zap|view|clearlist>
Specifies the server on which the appropriate Notes database resides.
Specifies the Notes database for the desired mailbox.
Specifies the location of the Notes authentication ID file, relative to the
Specifies the password that is associated with the Notes authentication ID file.
Deletes the specified profile document.
Lists the contents of the specified profile document.
Clears the list of items that Enterprise Vault has blacklisted. These items have been archived but the archiving task is unable to modify the original notes because their notes summary buffers are full. When you clear this list the archiving task archives the items again. Any items that cannot be modified at that time are blacklisted again.
You must run this utility with Administrator privileges if the computer has User Account Control (UAC) enabled.