Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
FSAUtility is a command-line utility with which you can do the following:
Recreate archive points on the original path.
Recreate the placeholders for archived files in their original location.
Move placeholders from one location to another location, and move the corresponding archived files.
Migrate placeholders from a source path to a destination path without any movement of the archived data.
Delete orphaned placeholders for which no corresponding item exists in the archive.
Restore all archived files, or archived files of the specified file types, to their original location or a new location.
Recall the archived files that correspond to placeholders that are present in a folder.
The utility works with archive points and placeholders on Windows file servers, NetApp Filers, and Dell EMC Celerra/VNX devices.