Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
To load a retention plan definition file into Enterprise Vault, enter the following:
EVDominoRetentionPlans.exe -set pathToUploadXmlFile
pathToUploadXmlFile is the path to the file that contains the retention plan definitions you want to load into Enterprise Vault.
This action overwrites all existing retention plans that are in the current Enterprise Vault site.
The change to new retention plans appears in the Enterprise Vault event log as event ID 41238 and event category 'Domino Retention Plan Tool'.
To save the current retention plan definitions in a file, enter the following:
EVDominoRetentionPlans.exe -save pathToDownloadXmlFile
pathToDownloadXmlFile is the path to the file in which you want EVDominoRetentionPlans.exe to save a copy of the current retention plans.
To delete all retention plans from Enterprise Vault, enter the following:
This action deletes all retention plans in the current Enterprise Vault site but does not affect retention folders. If you want to delete a retention folder you must create a retention plan that specifies the DELETE attribute.
You must run this utility with Administrator privileges if the computer has User Account Control (UAC) enabled.