Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Policy Manager initialization file example 4: PST migration
Defines the default PST migration settings that apply to all the PST files. These settings are not overridden in any of the [PST] sections in the initialization file.
Lists three PST files whose contents are to be migrated to Enterprise Vault. No destination mailboxes are specified because their owners have opened all the PST files, and so they have been marked.
Lists one unmarked PST file whose contents are to be migrated to Enterprise Vault, and specifies the name of the target archive and the retention category.
The default settings make Policy Manager do the following:
Migrates all the PST file contents to the appropriate mailboxes, including items that are in the Deleted Items folder.
Place shortcuts to migrated items into the owning mailboxes. The shortcuts all go into a folder that is called "PST Migrations".
After successful migration, compact PST files and make them read-only.
Cancel Outlook AutoArchive. This stops Outlook from automatically archiving items to PST files.
[Directory] directorycomputername = myserver sitename = vs1 [PSTdefaults] ; ; Default option settings applicable to all PST migrations ; PSTLanguage=Western European servercomputername = myserver.kvsinc.com MailboxFolder = PST Migrations MigrationMode = PROCESS IncludeDeletedItems = true SetPSTHidden = false SetPSTReadOnly = true CompactPST = true DeletePST = false CancelMbxAutoArchive = true ; ; Individual PST migration settings ; [PST] fileName = \\myserver\share\test1.pst [PST] fileName = \\myserver\share\test2.pst [PST] fileName = \\myserver\share\test3.pst [PST] ArchiveName = SharedArchive1 fileName = \\myserver\share\unmarked.pst RetentionCategory = Business