Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Syntax for EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
Table: EVDominoExchangeMigration parameters describes the available parameters.
Table: EVDominoExchangeMigration parameters
The name of the Exchange Mailbox server that hosts the mailbox you want to process.
The primary Exchange Server SMTP address of the user whose mailbox you want to process.
The Domino user name of the migrated user (for example, User1/MyOrgName) or the archive ID of the Enterprise Vault archive for the Domino user (for example 1C5D73ABD3B80474396FD566AB2A894031110000myServer.myCorp.com)
The Enterprise Vault Exchange Mailbox policy to apply. Must be one of Default, the name of a policy, or None.
The absolute path of the folder that will contain the log files. The folder will be created if it does not exist. For example:
For example, the following command runs EVDominoExchangeMigration with the following settings:
Exchange Server provisioned mailbox
Primary SMTP address of User12
Exchange Mailbox policy
The mailbox policy from the user's provisioning group
Domino user name
Log file folder
EVDominoExchangeMigration -ex myExchange -eu User12@myCorp.com -po default -du User12/myCorp -lf "C:\log files"
You must run this utility with Administrator privileges if the computer has User Account Control (UAC) enabled.