Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Additional log file information when you run certain EVSVR Repair operations
When you run a Repair operation to recreate any missing references in the vault store databases or fingerprint databases, a summary at the end of the log file provides a count of any references that EVSVR was unable to recreate
If you have tried to recreate the saveset references in the vault store databases, the log file provides the following additional information:
Saveset records not recreated
This is the sum of the five counts below.
No Directory Entry
A saveset reference was not recreated because, for the archive in which the saveset was originally archived, the Archive and Archive Folder records did not exist in the Enterprise Vault directory
No Index Entry
A saveset reference was not recreated because you selected theoption, and no index entry was found.
Missing SIS Parts
A saveset reference was not recreated because the required SIS part information was not available.
No open CIFS partition
A saveset reference was not recreated because it was necessary to duplicate a SIS part, and there was no open partition in which to do so. Open a partition in the vault store and repeat the Repair operation.
A saveset reference was not recreated because of other directory or database errors.
If you have tried to recreate the SIS part references in the fingerprint databases, the log file provides the following additional information:
SIS Part records not recreated
This is the sum of the four counts below.
Saveset SIS Part not available
The information that EVSVR needed to obtain from the vault store databases to recreate a SIS part was not available.
Error getting SIS Part information
Errors occurred when recreating the values required to recreate a SIS part reference.
Error creating Collection record
Database errors occurred when recreating a collection record in a vault store database for a SIS part file that exists in a
Error creating SIS Part record
Database errors occurred when recreating a SIS part reference in the fingerprint database.
For more information on specific savesets and SIS parts, and the errors that may have occurred, see the log file.