Enterprise Vault™ Utilities
- About this guide
- Audit Viewer
- Domino Archive Exporter
- Domino Profile Document Tool
- Domino Retention Plan Tool
- EVDominoExchangeMigration Tool
- Running the EVDominoExchangeMigration tool
- EVEARemovalUtility usage examples
- About EVSVR
- About the EVSVR operation settings
- Report operations in EVSVR
- Verify operations in EVSVR
- Repair operations in EVSVR
- Using the output from one EVSVR operation as input for another operation
- Viewing the EVSVR output log file
- Running EVSVR in interactive mode
- About using FSAUtility with Dell EMC Celerra/VNX placeholders
- FSAUtility options
- NTFS to Centera Migration
- Permissions Browser
- Policy Manager (EVPM)
- Sections and keynames in Policy Manager initialization file
- Policy Manager initialization file examples
- About using the Provisioning API to run Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API scripting properties for Policy Manager scripts
- Provisioning API Advanced settings for Policy Manager scripts
- Vault Store Usage Reporter
Table: FSAUtility options lists the actions you can perform with FSAUtility.
Table: FSAUtility options
Recreate archive points on the original path.
Recreate the placeholders for archived files in their original location.
Move placeholders and the corresponding archived files. The archive point that applies to the destination folder determines the destination archive.
Migrate placeholders from a source path to a destination path without moving the archived data.
Delete orphaned placeholders for which no corresponding item exists in the archive.
Restore all archived files, or archived files of the specified file types, to their original location or a new location.
Recall the archived files that correspond to placeholders that are present in a folder.
Fix folder points.
Use this option only when directed by Veritas Support.